Entry age by June of the target school year
- For prenursery, students should be at least 1 year and 10 months
- For nursery, students should be at least 2 years and 10 months
- For kinder , students should be at least 3 years and 10 months
- For prep, students should be at least 4 years and 10 months
Application Form for School year 2019-2020
Download the Application Form and Recommendation Form.
Please email the accomplished application form to email@example.com
The Raya School shall call you within a week after these forms has been submitted, to schedule your child’s entry assessment session as well as the parents’ interview.
At your parents’ interview, you should bring the following entrance requirements:
- two 2×2 pictures your child
- a family picture (3×5)
- a medical certificate stating that your child is fit to go to school
- a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate (NSO copy)
- a photocopy of your child’s progress report from his/her most previous school