Entry age by June of the target school year
- For grade 7, students should be at least 12 to 13 years
- For grade 8, students should be at least 13 to 14 years
- For grade 9, students should be at least 14 to 15 years
Application Form for School year 2018-2019
Download the Application Form.
Please email the accomplished application form to email@example.com.
The Raya School shall call you within a week after these forms has been submitted, to schedule your child’s entry assessment session as well as the parents’ interview.
At your parents’ interview, you should bring the following entrance requirements:
- two 2×2 pictures your child
- a family picture (3×5)
- a medical certificate stating that your child is fit to go to school
- a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate (PSA copy)
- a photocopy of your child’s progress report from his/her most previous school